This tool doesn’t need introduction. Go get the latest FlashDevelop now.
Here’s the official list of changes:
- New events and comments added for plugin developers.
- New installable filetype (*.fdz) to deploy files in FD world.
- Slightly revised snippet editor and now it’s directly included in FD.
- New FlashLogViewer plugin which basicly is an extended version of Andrew Lucking’s FDTracer plugin.
- New dynamic arguments and a dialog to fill them just prior to template creation (was Enhanced Arguments plugin by Mike McMullin).
- Added an option to save UTF-8 files without BOM. To get this fully working like FB set the callback encoding to UTF-8.
- Many new options to the UI and processes in FlashDevelop.
- Newly generated fixed completion intrisic files.
- Updated AIR 1.5 templates.
- Lots of bug fixes and other small improvements.